Saturday, October 25, 2008




This was the best result after trying upload all of these pages  four other times.  

The order is completely out of wack, but honestly, the plot is so minimal, I don't think it matters.  
What order do you think it should be in?

                                                                         This was a mini-zine I came up with for the Baltimore 

Book Festival last year.  

It was a lot of fun to research and it was the first time I had put a full length comic together, let alone one without complete English dialog.  

Needless to say, only
family                                                                       members bought copies, but I'm still proud of "Preevyet."





1 comment:

RuRu said...

I like the illustrations alot! kinda has a woodcarving print feel.